The Mrs. and I had a wonderful vacation to Yellowstone and Laura has graciously allowed us to use her blog to tell you all about it. :) We all traveled down to Yellowstone in two different cars. Luckily the Mrs. and I had packed light so there was plenty of room for everyone else's stuff. Generally speaking we spent most of our time riding in JonTon's car because it gave us a better viewpoint. Everyone was very accomidating and the Mrs. and I had a great time. There were aspects of the trip that the Mrs. and I chose not to participate in as we thought they might be a bit adventerous for us. After all, this was our first vacation. We didn't want to over do it. Still, we had a great time. We saw lots of geysers, lots of animals, and the Continental Divide (several times). It is nice to be home and resting. We are looking forward to the possiblities of future vacations. Thank you to everyone who allowed us to participate in this one. See you all soon. Please Enjoy the pictures below from our trip.
Your Friends,
Mr. and Mrs. Flamingo
The Mrs. and I take a break on a bench in Spokane.
I am not sure who took this picture of us, but at least it didn't wake us up. :)
Us and the family in front of Roosevelt Arch at the entrance to Yellowstone.
A motel we saw on the way, although we didn't stay there the Mrs. and I thought it looked delightful.
The Mrs. and I in front of a Geyser!
One of the many Continental Divide signs we passed.
The whole gang.
We love National Parks!
No comments:
Post a Comment