Saturday, October 07, 2006

Nothing new to report really. Just thought I would update since I am just sitting around....I find it amazing how complicated ones life can get even when ones is doing really nothing 90% of the time. lol. I keep thinking of the movie About a Boy...it is an odd little movie, but I like it. Anyway, the guy in it doesn't have a job and is rich so he just fills his time with meaningless stuff. He has a grea quote about it. I will go find it and post it below...then you too can understand what I am getting at.

"I find the key is to think of a day as units of time, each unit consisting of no more than thirty minutes. Full hours can be a little bit intimidating and most activities take about half an hour. Taking a bath: one unit, watching countdown: one unit, web-based research: two units, exercising: three units, having my hair carefully disheveled: four units. It's amazing how the day fills up, and I often wonder, to be absolutely honest, if I'd ever have time for a job; how do people cram them in?"

See a good quote for my life right now....There is another good quote that I like from that movie. I think I like it so much because of how much tv I watch....it is a sad reality. See below

"The thing is, a person's life is like a TV show. I was the star of The Will Show. And The Will Show wasn't an ensemble drama. Guests came and went, but I was the regular. It came down to me and me alone. If Marcus' mum couldn't manage her own show, if her ratings were falling, it was sad, but that was her problem."

Anyway, those are my not so deep thoughts at the moment. heh.

No comments: