Monday, August 04, 2008

Greetings!
Just a quick post...
I still don't have internet at my apartment yet, but I think I will try to get in hooked up in the next month or two...It is just hard to find time right now.
I have been pretty busy with family events. Last weekend was the Terry/Taylor Garage Sales! It was super fun as always. Loads of family and friends and tons of junk. What more could you want?

Other than that I haven't been up to much. Just work.

All of my weekends for August are filled with events. Maybe I will get a chance to post about them. If I don't you will have to ask me in person. If you were wondering where I might be check below.

Aug 8-10 My only weekend at home the rest of the month. Filled with 1929 College Group event, and Aunt Linda's Bridal Shower! :)

Aug 15-17 Visiting Gloria in Port Orchard

Aug 21-23 Beach Trip w/ Andrea, Veronica, and myself

Aug 29-31 Bonnie's wedding in Yakima! I leave Thursday I think and will get back Sunday. Then I have Monday off due to Labor Day. So that will be good.

Anyway, I guess that fills you in on my life a bit. I will probably post more once I have internet set up at my house. Have no fear, I haven't abandoned my blog completely. lol

No comments: