This last weekend was pretty busy. On Saturday Reuben and I headed to Portland to celebrate a friend's birthday. We had a bbq and then all headed to a Portland Beavers game. We lost, but it wasn't too bad of a game. I haven't been to a Beaver's game since junior high, so it was fun to see one again.
Then on Sunday Reuben and I went to his family picnic at Lake Mayfield. It was a beautiful day out by the water. It was nice to see Reuben's extended family again. We went to a picnic earlier in May, and this is the final one of the year.
After the picnic Reuben I headed back to Longview for dinner at Andreas. It was a very full weekend, but also very enjoyable. See the pics below from the baseball game. :)
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment