3 months 21 days to go and things are looking good! We have officially finally asked all of our wedding party including the ring bearers and flower girls. Mom and I have been looking into invitations and are really close to ordering them. Then it will be getting busy with addressing them. Yikes! Although I have a vague idea on the rest of the wedding stuff there is still a lot on the to do list. We are getting closer though. :)
Other than wedding stuff my life is going pretty well. I have decided that since there are only a few months left I should really start packing my apt. So, I am slowly working on that process. Slowly being the key word there...Some of my boxes are still sorta packed from moving to my apt – the knick-knacks that are more keepsakes. I need to go through everything again. Sigh.
Reuben is the Best Man in a wedding this weekend on Saturday. We haven’t had an excuse to see each other dressed up all fancy, so that will be fun. I will try to get a few pictures to post. It will be nice attending a wedding that isn’t mine. :) I’ll see if I can steal any ideas. lol.
Reuben only has 2 more weeks of classes left and then he is done! Hallelujah! Lol. He is pretty stressed with the 12 papers he has to finish before then though. I am looking forward to him having more free time and not having to do homework and missing out on all the fun stuff that goes on. The question remains: How will Reuben use his spare time? lol.
Guess we'll have to wait and find out. :)
One Year Later
13 years ago
1 comment:
I'm sure he will find ways! lol. Hey let me know when you are addressing invitations, I may come down and help. :)
Post a Comment