Friday, April 09, 2010

An Old Bet...

Tonight I made good on old bet. :) A long while ago (either late high school or early lcc years) Megan and I made a bet. The one who got married first had to buy the other one dinner. So I finally paid off my debt tonight. lol. Megan and I went out to dinner in Seattle. The restraunt was called "Crow." It really good food. I made sure I paid my debt to the fullest and went for drinks, appetizer, entree, and we split a dessert. :) It was fun to get together and eat good food. We have both come a long way since the bet was made. It's nice to see how far we have come.

The wedding day is approaching quickly. Only 1 month 20ish days! Tomorrow I have my Seattle shower. Megan is throwing one for my seattle SPU friends. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. It is has been a while since I have seen some of them. Bonnie, my old roommate will be there, I haven't seen her since Reuben and I first started going out. I will have to post pictures or something later.

Anyway, that is the update for now. :) ~Laura

No comments: