skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Powers That Be...
Enjoy the detailed descriptions of our life!
Monday, March 06, 2006
Teresa and I take a ride
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
My Blog List
A Quiet Life
One Year Later
13 years ago
Teresa's Blog
Of Jabberwocks and Fortnights
16 years ago
The Ferguson Project
Catching up on Birthday celebrations
15 years ago
The Life and Times of Ruby Hardbottle
Tonia's Blog
Musings
11 years ago
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
2010
(14)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(20)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(40)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
2007
(15)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2006
(79)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(12)
▼
March
(19)
Greetings!
I hate finals week
To do before I can come home on Tuesday:
EMP Pics
Look at all the people...over 400 came throughout ...
Teresa and I take a ride
The outside of Moyer all dressed up for EMP
Big Bertha all dressed up to look like the real EMP
A moment of relaxation during EMP
EMP - Emily and I with one of the giant guitars ou...
Emily and I with the "Bouncer"
Teresa and I - Look how cute we are. :)
EMP - The stage in the 1.5
EMP picture - Bonnie and I with Elvis and Marilyn ...
Me and Emily at Emerson Film Fest...you can't tell...
EMP pics
Not the best picture...but you get the idea....
Teresa and I
new post
►
February
(9)
►
January
(11)
►
2005
(180)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(19)
►
2004
(282)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(25)
►
October
(26)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(28)
►
May
(29)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
No comments:
Post a Comment