I don't really have much to say but am tired of seeing the same thing up on my site. :) (plus I am tired of other people's blogs being the same and I am hoping they will follow my example. hee hee)
So the end of the quarter is approaching and I am not really looking forward to the next 13 days. I have 2 papers and 2 tests and a presentation. Oh joy. I think it will be okay though. I am just unsure right now. I always get this way I guess.
This quarter sure had dragged on. I am ready for Spring quarter...which I am sure will go much faster. It is my last and therefore I must enjoy every moment. This quarter I have tried to do more things that I need to experience before I graduate such as making a waffle in Gwinn, and going to see a play in the theatre. Both were good. :) lol. Anyway, I should go...ttfn.
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment