Friday, June 23, 2006

It is amazing how two weeks of half looking for a job can make one have all sorts of doubts. There is nothing I hate more than looking for a job. I always feel inadequate. It is annoying because I don't even really know what I want to do. It is odd the different pressures one puts on oneself. I assume everyone expects all these things of me when really I doubt anyone expects much of me at all.

Moving back to Longview has been interesting....It is the little things I guess. Like reprogramming all of my radio buttons in my car...and realizing that I have about 3 friends and if they are all busy life could get pretty dull. And living at home is not as glamourous as it once was. lol. I have virtually no space of my own and my stuff is scattered everywhere because it has no real place it should be! It could very well drive me batty by the end of the summer.

Oddly enough I hate getting up in the morning and realizing I have nothing to do that day. As much I like watching tv there is really only so much worth watching (especially without cable, heh)...All and all I am pretty annoyed with my life right now. I guess I shouldn't be because in a few months I will be wishing I could just be on the couch all day. Why is it we can never be happy with where we are? I know I am always looking to the future. It kinda sucks when you get to the future and realize it is just as annoying as the past. What is up with that?!

Anyway, this is a ridiculous blog...but you know what I say about late night blogging...besides I generally choose to use my blog as a sounding board for all my pent up feelings...so you should be used to it by now....pay me no mind...

No comments: