Saturday, June 03, 2006

Oh my gosh, a week left!

So, it is merely a week away until I graduate! It is hard to believe. I finished up my papers on Thursday night (a lot earlier than expected!) and I felt a lot less stressed. I felt like I was done. Which at this point is not exactly true. I still have a couple of finals to live through. Although I am not really that worried about them...Which is sorta the problem. I know that I need to study for them. But I am having a very difficult time convincing myself to actually study for them. I woke up earlier today to attempt to work on them...but I didn't get very far. However, I still have Sunday and Monday. So there is still time. :)

Last night my friends and I went out to Olive Garden to celebrate the end of the year since the last day of classes was yesterday. :) It was great fun. We got their around 7 waited an hour or so for our seat and then didn't leave until 10:00! It was great fun. :) I have leftovers for today too! We stuffed ourselves last night it was pretty amazing. :)

Today I am off to JonTon's for Tonia's chick-flick day. It is sorta a continuation of her birthday celebration. It should be very relaxing and entertaining. :) Yay!

So...how 'bout that finals studying...heh.

No comments: