So, I merely posting because I haven't posted in forever, not because I have anything to say. :) Life is still pretty lame in Laura Land. Lately I have been busy celebrating birthdays. I went up to Seattle to celebrate Megan's b-day 2 weeks ago. That was good. I got to see a lot of my Seattle people. Sometimes when I am here I wonder if I should move back to Seattle. But then when I go to visit I am reminded how much I really don't like big city life. There are some that do, but I prefer smallish towns. ;) This last weekend the fam went up to visit JonTon. The girls went to a sewing/quilting expo. It was pretty educational and we walked away with some new tips to help us along. :) It was good to see JonTon again since it has been a little while. Then on Sunday I celebrated Andrea's b-day. Andrea, Tyler, Diane, Jacob, and myself went to the Portland Winterhawks hockey game. It was pretty good. We lost, but it was a better game than the last one we went to. :) Other than that I haven't been up to much. I am still looking for a job, which is slightly frustrating. I don't know...the time off has been really good. I have learned new things and been able to relax, but it is getting a bit old. I just wish I knew where God was leading me. However, I am at peace about it and know that he has a plan. :) I have seen over the last few months the value of my time off and the freedom it has given me to do things. I guess I will just have to be patient. bleh. ...Anyway, I think that is all for now. Hope you enjoyed the update. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment