I thought I would give you another update on my life. I am currently at a temp job, but it is really dull so I thought I would post a blog...more for my own amusement than for yours. heh. :) The last week or so has actually been pretty full of employment opportunities. On Monday I had an interview for a temp position that turned out to be like the front desk clerk/security checkpoint at Kalama Chemical...however I decided I wasn't interested. I don't know if they would have hired me I told Employers Overload to not bother with it. :) Then I got a call from a lady at church saying that she had a friend that needed someone to answer their phones for about a week while their main guy was in Disneyland...so I called them up and here I am. I am answering the phones (and doing little else) for U.S. Attachments. A parts making company in Kelso...not downtown Kelso...like almost no-where Kelso...I can tell by the rooster I heard crowing all yesterday afternoon. :) ...Yeah, so then today I have an interview for a part-time position at First Christian Church (on the lake) to be their secretary. We will see how that goes. Plus I think I sent off one or two other resumes this week...so...that is what I have been up to. Fascinating I know....And you thought I just watched tv all day long. Ridiculous! lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment