Thought I would once again update my blog and give you something to read. However, at this point I think everyone has given up on checking my blog. Sad day for me. I used to be such a good example to everyone else...now not so much. It is odd since I have all this free time...however, that is basically the problem. I haven't done anything worth blogging. Although obviously I have something to write about or else we wouldn't be here reading this now would we....I digress...
Anyway, I thought I would let you know what I had been up to. I just finished my quilt top yesterday. So the hard part is over! Yay! The middle border was a bear to get through, but I did it (with some encouragement from my mother). It is nice to have it mostly done, it isn't a complete quilt yet but it is making progress. It only too me 9 months to get this far. Not too bad for a first quilt. It is supposed to fit a Queen bed, but looks like it could almost fit a King. :)
Let's see what else...other than that I have been pretty busy taking trips on the weekends. Two weeks ago I went up to visit my Seattle dorm people. That was fun. Then last week we took my mother on her surprise b-day trip to the Tulip Fields. This weekend I am going to a horse show with Andrea...and next weekend I am going up to JonTon's for a cousin get together. :) So, that makes me sound busy. :)
I am still looking for a job. I had an interview last week, but didn't get the job. Guess that means it wasn't the one God had for me...
I spend most of my time hanging out with Andrea or crocheting in front of the TV...or both at the same time. lol. I have completed numerous projects that I never thought I would do. If you would have told me a year ago I would be quilting and crocheting and learning to cook I wouldn't have believed you. Yet here I am. :)
Anyway, I guess that is all for now. See pictures below of events I mentioned above. :)
My Quilt!
See the middle border? Ooooooo!
Some of my Seattle people. :)
Easter
Tulip Fields...(Tonia taking picture)
No comments:
Post a Comment