So I have been instructed by Diane Miollis (Hammond?) to post a real blog....so since I am house-sitting for her and using her computer I thought I would go ahead and take her advice. :) Not much really going on in my life...well actually maybe that isn't true...let's see if I can make my dull life seem as exciting and full as possible! :)
Let's see, as far as the job hunt goes I have had several interviews lately. So far nothing has panned out...but the interviews have kept me somewhat busy.
This last weekend was pretty busy with birthday partys, family gatherings, graduations, etc. Yay Teresa!
For about a week now Teresa and I have been making hats. We discovered a new 'toy' called a 'nifty-knitter.' So that is what I do whenver I am just watching tv and stuff. We kinda have gone little wild with it. heh.
I have also been keeping pretty busy with softball. It is a church league and it has been going pretty good. I am not super...but I don't totally suck. heh.
So I am currently house-sitting for the evening. Just an over night thing, but it is still nice. :)
Then...this weekend a whole group of us are going to build sand castles at Cannon Beach thanks to Tonia. :)
So....that is my life. Not too dull though I guess. Anyway, hope you feel updated.
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment