So...haven't blogged in a while...I thought I would give it another shot. I have found myself to be in sorta a string of bad moods. Although, I feel like they have been more inwardly expressed as apposed to outwardly shown...at least that is what I hope. I feel like it has something to do with the fact that my 22nd birthday is coming up in about 10 days. Now ordinarily this would not be a cause for depression. lol. I am generally the first person to start counting down the days. However, for some reason the mark of another year almost makes me sad. I mean this last year has gone by so fast and I have very little to show for it. I would have thought things would be different by now. You know? Plus turning 22 isn't nearly as exciting as turning 21. I mean isn't 22 just like the beginning of the end? lol. From here on out I have no numbers to look forward to. :( I mean at 22 aren't you just at the first viewpoint of the 'hill'. :)
I don't know, I mean I don't want to sound all depressing. I am looking forward to my birthday...I just wish my life was at a different point than it is...and I don't know what to do to change that.
Anyway, that is where my thoughts are right now. Just in case you wanted to know...
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment