Greetings once again. I am not really sure if anyone checks this anymore, but since I don't have anything else to do I thought I would update it. :) I am currently at work and don't have much of anything to do (story of my life). Generally speaking I have a good amount of stuff to do, but I think they are going to have to train me on more stuff or something, because I think I have caught us back up and could have more empty days....Work is going well. I enjoy my job at PeaceHealth because it is just enough stress to make it interesting and not too much stress to be overwhelming. :)I have my own office area, but share an adjoining room with 2 other people, so I am not all alone, which is nice. It is much more fun when I can talk to other people throughout the day.
I don't think that I have blogged about the new car I got yet. See, my grandparents got a new car and gave their old car to my aunt who gave her old car to me. Which worked out rather nicely since my old car decided to make a weird noise and cost too much to be fixed. :) So I am now driving a 2001 Toyota Corrolla Sport instead of a 1995 Toyota Corolla...It is going well. I did have to learn how to drive a stick though. I feel like I am doing pretty good on it, but every once and a while....lol.
I think that is pretty much it for now. I am sorta starting the process of looking for an apartment. I haven't really dove in fully, but I plan to soon. It will be nice to have all my stuff out of boxes again. :) You can be praying for that.
Anyway, I guess that is all for now. Sorry it has been so long since I updated you last. Perhaps I will get better at it again. :)
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment