Sunday, November 18, 2007

greetings

So....I thought I would update you all a little bit. I am just busy working and hanging out with friends. I have been looking for an apartment, but haven't had much luck yet. :)

I went up to Seattle last weekend to visit some of my moyer people. It was nice to see everyone. We pretty much just hung around in their apartment, but it was fun none the less. :)

I am tired of driving north though. I have driven up to JonTons like 3 times this last month and then I went to Seattle. :) I am planning on sticking around home more until the new year starts. :) We will see if it actually works out.

I am keeping pretty busy with work. I enjoy it a lot. I am finally to the point where I feel like I know what I am doing. I really like all of my coworkers and that makes things easier. :)

Anyway, I know this blog hasn't really said much, but that is where my life is at now. Talk to me in person if you want more info.

No comments: