Saturday, November 15, 2008

Today was quilting day. This time it was at Mom's house. The attendees were Mom, myself, Susie, and Jeanie. As always we spend the first hour or so discussing our latest projects and having show and tell. :) Eventually we got around to actually sewing. Today I was working on a Christmas panel to hang on my wall. I added a green border and a green backing to it. It turned out great! So now I have something to put on my wall at Christmastime to make my apt more festive. :) I can't wait until Christmas!!

I am currently waiting for Reuben to come pick me up for our date night. :) We are going out to dinner and then we are going to see "My Fair Lady" at RAL. I really enjoy seeing plays and it has been a while, so it should be good. Gabbie Stiltz is in the play so that is another great reason to see it. :)

Anyway, guess that is all for now. Check out the picture below of my creation.

1 comment:

Ton Lynn said...

wow, its so pretty! Hope you enjoyed the play :)