I thought I would go ahead and blog about last weekend. Teresa's friend Chauntel and I headed down to Salem to visit Teresa on Friday evening. We got to Corban around 9:30pm despite following google's directions (not helpful). :)
It was a really good visit. Friday night we went out and rented movies and watched one in the movie lounge. It was pretty late by the time we got to bed. Chauntel and I slept on the hard floor, but it wasn't too bad. Then on Saturday we woke up at about 10:00 and got ready to go watch the movie Twilight in the theaters! It is a movie based on the popular book series on vampires that is set in Forks, WA. Most of the school scenes are filmed at Kalama High.....Anyway, we were all really excited to see it since we just finished the book not too long ago. We all liked it a lot and can't wait until the rest of the series is made into movies! :)
After the movie we ate at Sonic and then headed back to campus for a tour. It was nice to see Teresa's college and get an idea of her daily life. After the tour we headed for the Woodburn Outlet Mall for some shopping! :) We were all successfully able to spend too much money. lol. It was great though; I got some new sweaters to wear, which makes me happy.
Then after the shopping we ate dinner at a diner in Woodburn. Nothing to rave about... Then it was back to Corban where we surfed the net for fun videos, and browsed facebook for a while before starting our 2nd and 3rd movies. The three movies we watched this weekend were: Definitely Maybe, Penelope, and Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. I think I would recommend all of them. They were cute.
We got to bed really late Saturday night too and slept in on Sunday. We didn't go to church because we were tired. :) We ate lunch in the campus cafeteria and then packed up to go home.
It was a really fun weekend and I am looking forward to being able to do it again next semester. :)
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment