Thursday, May 07, 2009

Catch up

Okay, so I have been horrible about blogging lately. Sad I know. It is such pressure to start the blogging fad and then end up being the slacker of the family. lol

Let's see, here is a little of what I have done since I left off:

-Cousin Day-
On March 21st JonTon, Teresa, Gloria, myself, and Reuben headed down to the DaVinci exhibit at OMSI. We had a couple of free passes, which made it really cheap and totally worth it! It was a very good exhibit and showcased DaVinci's work well. After the exhibit we went out to a late lunch at Macaroni Grill at Clackamas mall. Then we came back to my apt and played 'Rage' and 'Munchkin.' It was loads of fun. We need to schedule our next cousin day....and make sure Deborah can make this one. lol.

-Seattle-
Early April Reuben and I took a day trip up to Seattle to see some of my Moyer friends. It was nice to see them again and hang out. It was the first time I had seen everyone since Bonnie's wedding I think. We got lunch at Chipotle which is always fun. Reuben had listened to me rave about it all the way up....I think it lived up to my hype. lol. We had a game night in Redmond that evening and then headed home. We got back to Longview kinda late, but it was worth it. I really like Seattle, but am always glad to get back to my little town. :)

-Easter/B-days-
For Easter and birthdays we went up to Port Orchard on April 11th. We had a wonderful ham lunch and celebrated Deborah and Mom's b-days. It was nice to get together with the extended family. We talked, played games, and took pictures of David at Deborah's studio. :) Good times.

Then on Sunday Reuben and I celebrated Easter out at his parents. We had another wonderful dinner. Reuben's cousin Brade and his wife Lorraine were there too. They have two cute kids, one of which is a few months old. She is super cute. :) Even though it was pretty wet outside the kids went out hunting Easter eggs...They hunt real eggs, which to me seems less fun as there is no hidden candy inside. lol.


-Visiting Teresa-
The next weekend Kristen and I went down to visit Teresa in Salem. It was great fun. I drove down Friday night and Teresa and I hung out watching netflix on my computer. Then on Saturday Kristen joined us. :) We went to the movies, and ate at olive garden, and got a slushy from In-N-Out Burger. We then watched movies and played scrabble on facebook until the wee hours of the morning (I think we completed 3 scrabble games online that weekend). On Sunday Kristen and I drove home before lunch.
Once I got home I hooked up with Reuben and his cousin Brad/Lorraine at Izzy's for lunch.

-Etc-
Since then it has been basically just work, family, friends, Reuben, and sleeping. That is pretty much all I do in life in general though. Teresa moved back from college. It is nice to have her back around. We have hung out quite a bit already. :) We went and saw a movie last night - "Ghost of Girlfriends Past" - it was cute. Susie's shop opened so Teresa and I went to visit. It is super cute, I could spend hours roaming it. lol. Teresa starts work there next week, so maybe I will get a chance to bug her. :)

Reuben and I celebrated 7 months on April 29th. Hard to believe that much time has passed. Although writing this blog about the last month and a half has proven to me how quickly time passes.

Anyway, I guess that is the update for now. Sorry I have been so bad at keeping you all up to date on my life. I will attempt to be better at it, but I make no promises. :)

3 comments:

Ton Lynn said...

Finally! It was no fun when the only reading material on the internet was something I had written. Keep up the good work- or I will withhold David pictures!

Jan said...

I like to read your blogs even tho I knew all that was in it. Keep them coming.

Diane said...

Explain to me how you went to In-N-Out Burger when the closest one is in Redding, California? Am I missing something?