Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lost Trailers concert.

Today Teresa, Chauntel, and I went to the country concert at the fair. :) It has been soooo hot this week, but it was actually pretty tolerable tonight at the fair. It was perfect concert weather. :) We saw the country group "Lost Trailers." They have a couple of hits on the radio: "Hollerback!" and "How bout you don't" are probably the ones you have heard of.

We all had a good time. :) I hope that they continue to bring concerts to town. Lately, it has been pretty nice with all the ones KUKN are putting together.

Enjoy the pictures below....


The Lost Trailers up close. :)


Can you spot Teresa and Chauntel? - Kinda right by the head of the gal walking up the stairs.




View from our seats! :)


Teresa and I in the grandstands! :)


The sound on this video is pretty crappy, it was much better in person...stupid camera phone speakers....sigh.

1 comment:

Ton Lynn said...

cool! I want to go to a country concert *pout*