Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sewing!

Wednesday's have become our sewing days! It has been quite fun to get together with Mom, Teresa, and Rikki and sew our blocks together weekly. We have been working mostly on our monthly blocks for the saturday sampler at Susie's shop. :) We made one bag as most of you have seen and we have another bag in the works that will start working on next week! :)
I have missed sewing, so it it is nice to be getting back into it. I am enjoying the small projects and being able to complete them quickly. I have bigger projects in mind, but I am not sure I want to start them yet. :)

Enjoy some pictures below. :)


The 4 of us with our completed blocks!


My block for the "challenge block" project at Susie's shop. Teresa made a cool swirly one. with the same fabric. :)

No comments: