Life's been pretty busy since Reuben I got engaged. The time is really flying by! Teresa, Mom, and I went down to David's Bridal last weekend and after only 2 hours found my dress. :) I wasn't sure how long it would take me to find a dress since I am not really into dresses much. However, I found a very pretty one that suits me. It was the first one I tried on! I tried on about 8 other ones before going back to it.
Other than that I have been busy creating guest lists and deciding on colors (tulip pink and a green - kinda a spring green I guess). Deborah and Gloria are coming down next weekend to take our engagement photos. I am hoping the weather is good then. :( Then we will be able to send out our "Save the Date" cards and put a notice in the paper...
I'll try to keep you posted on all the wedding excitement! lol. :)
One Year Later
13 years ago
1 comment:
Tulip pink is not a pink I'm familiar with. You will have to show me. :)
Post a Comment