

As for wedding planning, most of us went down on the 31st and tried on and then purchased the dresses. Megan couldn’t be with us, but it worked out well because this last week they called telling me that the dresses were all in that we ordered and I could pick them up whenever. Since Megan was coming down this weekend we went down and tried on her dress and picked up the other girls’ dresses. Since they had Megan’s size in the right color we went ahead and purchased it! So All five of the bridesmaids dresses and my wedding dress are in my room right now. Lol.
We got to see a few of our engagement photos that Deborah emailed me. We will hopefully be getting the finished copies of those and then we will order save the date cards and send them out.
My friend Rikki has moved into the apartment directly above mine. J It is nice to have a friend living so close. I kinda feel like I am back in the dorms at college. Lol. Yesterday she came down and watched Amazing Race online with me since we had missed it Sunday. It was nice to watch it with someone since usually I am just watching it alone on my computer. We have decided that we will pick a TV show we want to watch together and get the seasons through Netflix. That should be fun.
The Moving Crew.
Reuben, Mom, Rikki, and I are doing Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University through Northlake. Some of you may have heard of this class before. Gloria has taken it and is currently hosting it at her house. The class goes on for 13 weeks and we are only one week 2. So far so good though. I think it is a good class for Reuben and I to be taking at this point. J
This weekend we are doing gingerbread houses at Mom’s. There are 9 of us doing it this year, so it should be quite the event! I will be sure to post pictures of that when we get all done. J I think that is all I have for now. I’ll post more soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment