Less than 6 months to go until the big day. Everyone keeps asking me for updated wedding plans. I don't really feel like I have done that much yet. I have asked all my bridesmaids and Reuben has 2 more groomsmen to ask. I have my wedding dress and the bridesmaid dresses hanging in my closet. I have reserved the location, Northlake Baptist. We had our engagement photos taken and we made Save the Date cards. I am in the middle of addressing and sending these out. Mom picked up the form to get the announcement in the newspaper. So maybe in a week or two we will see that. I am still trying to collect addresses and get our official list together. :)
Reuben has been really busy these last few months with school. He had two classes this last quarter instead of the regular one. So, we haven't really had much time together recently. However, he is back down to one class so that should be nice. Last Sunday we went out on our first date since the engagement. It was nice to actually be able to have a conversation face to face. We went out again Friday to see "The Blind Side" and ate at Red Lobster. Two dates in a week! Whoo!
Kristen and I went down to visit Teresa on Saturday. We had a fun filled day of games, food, and marathon tv watching. lol. It was nice to see all her roommates and get to see her in her college element. :) I can't wait for her to be back for Christmas break.
Christmas is quickly approaching. This last year has really flown by. I keep hoping the next 6 months go by just as quickly. I am looking forward to all the holiday festivities this year. I need to catch up on some Christmas shopping though. I am not nearly as on top of things as I have been the past two years.
Anyway, I guess that is the update on my life. Not much more to say. Hope to see you all soon! ~Laura
One Year Later
13 years ago
1 comment:
We appreciate a new posting. Love you. Mom
Post a Comment