Seen It
We have kinda been watching a lot of family friendly movies lately. :) I am not sure why, I think they just all came out recently and since we didn't see them in theaters we added them to our netflix list. All these movies were really cute and worth watching.
Tangled

Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Night at the Museum 2
Heard It
On Wednesday Andrea and I went to see the Terri Clark concert put on by the local KUKN country station. It is part of their concert series they have been doing where they bring country artists to town and do a more intimate unplugged concert without a big band and everything. It was a lot of fun. Terri Clark was probably one of my favorites of these concerts I have been to. The concert was at The Columbia Theatre, so it was a great atmosphere as well. I always look forward to these concerts...and best yet they are very affordable at only $15 a ticket! :)
Read It

Solomon's Oak by Jo-Ann Mapson
I really enjoyed reading this book. It is about a troubled teen and her foster Mom. It bounces between a few character's perspectives, but is still easy to follow. I thought this book was worth the read.
Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
I know that not everyone is a Nicholas Sparks fan, but I thought this book was better than some of his others. I found it to be a quick easy read and an enjoyable story. Plus unlike some of his other books this one actually had a happy ending. :)
Did It
Hung up pictures
We also finally got around to hanging up pictures in our house. It was quite the project to decide which pictures to use and what frames to put up where, but I think the final result looks great! It definitely feels more homey now. :)



1 comment:
I was really surprised by how much I liked Tangled...and how much Chris liked it. lol.
Post a Comment