Wednesday, July 06, 2005

6 days til my b-day!

It has been a while since I have posted on my blog. I would like to say I have been to busy, but that is not completely true. I really am not doing much with my summer. It has consisted mostly of me hanging around the house. However, I have had a couple of babysitting jobs, and I go out a lot in the evenings to be with my friends. This weekend I am house-sitting, which will be good.

Still no luck with a summer job though. I am beginning to really give up hope. It is aggravating though because technically I could probably go out and find a job someplace, it just wouldn't be one I would want/enjoy. It is an interesting balance between the need for money and my pride. I have issues because I graduate from college this next year and I would like to build up my skills and resume. So far my resume looks really good. I don't really want to have to put on my resume that after having all these great looking jobs I then went to work fast food or something. I really don't know what to do. Every time I do get a lead on a job it never seems to work out.

Anyway, now that I have fully depressed you and myself I think I will go back to wasting my summer....meh.

No comments: