Tuesday, July 26, 2005

yep....

Well my family is back from vacation. We had a wonderful time camping in the San Juan Islands. It was good to get away for a while. I am sure that between the 3 family blogs there will soon be pictures and a more detailed description of our summer holiday. However this post is merely to inform you all that I am back.

The other big news of my life is that I did actually manage to get a job! I will be working the front desk at Wilcox and Flagel on Industrial way. I am helping to fill in the holes as one of their employees has been in the hospital. It looks like I will have the job until I go back to school, which is nice. The situation allows me to meet their needs as well as them meeting mine. :) So, I am glad about that. However it sorta means that as of Monday my summer vacation is over. lol.

Anyway, I think I will continue to waste away hours of my remaining summer vacation reading the newest Harry Potter book. hee hee.

No comments: