Sunday, October 30, 2005

Weekend!

Okay, so I am going to begin my weekend blog with Thursday. :)

On Thursday evening I went over to Megan's for our first real bible study of the quarter! (Bonnie is typing in your blog!!! Secret hidden message!) It was really good and it was nice to see everyone at once again..well except Janelle who wasn't there. While I was there Megan told me that Jaeyeon was in town, and I was like "Jaeyoen is in town!?" So, after bible study Megan and I ventured into downtown Seattle and found the hotel she was at. We later determined that it was the hotel we had eaten at on a previous occasion with the Longview gang. :) It was like 11:30 at night by the time we got there, so we only stayed for like an hour and a half, but it was good to see her. I am glad that she is doing well. :)

On Friday after classes I just spent time doing nothing. It was nice. My friends and I ended up hanging out in the 1.5 watching boys play hacky sack, which got pretty interesting. See pictures below. Then we wandered around looking for a movie to watch. We finally decided on Robin Hood Men in Tights. I had never seen that movie, so that was nice.

On Saturday I got up and did a little homework before JonTon and Aunt Linda and Susie came over. We then went to lunch at Costas Opa (the place where JonTon had their first date). It was pretty good, but I didn't really have anything greek. lol. After that we went to Jonathan's downtown office to pick up the tickets for the art museum. The Seattle Art museum (SAM) was amazing! We were only there for about an hour and a half or so but it was great. We toured the special exhibit which was on Louis Tiffany...as in Tiffany lamps. Some of the glass-ware was really complex. I thought of Grandma Ruth the whole time. :) I will have to go back and see the rest of the museum though. It was so great to hang out with everyone and I am glad that Aunt Linda and Susie were able to make it up. I had a wonderful time. :)For pictures you will have to go to Tonia or Aunt Linda's blog because they were the ones with the cameras.

Then after that we said goodbye to Aunt Linda and Susie and JonTon and I got ready for a costume party at Dan and Joy's. I dressed in my Dalmatian costume and JonTon went as the Phantom of the Opera and Christine. It was a really good party full of food, games, friends, and movies. :)

Today I have spent most of my day doing homework. This afternoon I was able to hang out a bit, but I did nothing of consequence. I am about to leave for evening church and meet up with JonTon. We might go get a frosty afterwards. :) Then later this evening I have a date with the television and a group of friends. lol. Hope your weekend went well.


Moyer Men Play Hacky Sack Posted by Picasa


The Guys on 'tables' Posted by Picasa

No comments: