So, the most exciting thing about yesterday was the fact that Moyer had a small fire. Okay, so technically it wasn't a fire, but there was smoke, and the fire alarm did go off, and the fire department did come. So there ya go. :) It was quite the adventure. Unfortunately I was not in the dorm when the fire alarm went off, I was up eating dinner at Gwinn. However, news traveled quickly and before I was done eating we had heard that there was smoke in the movie lounge and that the people that found it couldn't find a PA and were calling the wrong Safety and Security number (but it still worked)...so they went and found the Vice President of Hall Council (which is funny if you know the guy). Anyway, we had to hang out in the loop for like a half an hour or so after dinner. Then we were allowed to go back in. Apparently the breaker above the movie lounge got tripped somehow and was getting hot and the heat sensors sensed it and tripped the fire alarm. However, everything is fine now. We are even still allowed to use the movie lounge. :) At least it was out of the routine right?
Yeah, so I thought I would fill you in on that. The other thing that happened last night was the 6th Hill Men's Fashion show...which is always interesting. Perhaps I will get some pictures from my friend and put them up. We shall see. Anyway, I am coming home today! Yea! So, I will see some of you soon. ttfn. ~Laura
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment