It is amazing how busy I have been, and yet I can't think of anything specific that I have really done since I last posted. :) It has just been a busy week I guess. My week days are pretty busy with all my little things.
Yesterday I ended up going to JonTon's to "study." We spent about an hour studying and about 2.5 hours hanging out. :) It was nice though. We had a wonderful homemade pizza dinner. And we watched some of the Olympics while continuing to discuss the superior/inferiority of the Canadian channel and NBC. :)
Friday night my friends and I went to Value Village to see if we could find clothes that would be in the 1950's era. We are looking for these clothes because next Saturday is the Experience Moyer Project (EMP). It is an event put on my Moyer that will be pretty cool. Each floor is a different theme and they have different activities etc. So, I ended up calling Tonia while at Value Village to see if she had anything I could borrow, because I thought she would be a pretty good resource. :) She said she could help me out, so I only ended up buying shoes at Value Village. Then yesterday when I went over to her house I found out that she had made me a poodle skirt! :) (It technically has a record on it instead of a poodle, but you get the idea...) So, that is what I will be wearing next Saturday! I might end up wearing it on Friday too, but I am unsure as of right now.
Only 2 more weeks of classes left and then I have a couple days of finals before I can come home. :) I am ready for the quarter to be over, but I am not sure I am ready for the next 2 weeks. lol. Oh well. Ready or not here they come...
I should have pictures to post soon of last weekend and also last night at Emerson Film Fest. :)
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment