Monday, September 01, 2008

Bonnie's Wedding

So, this weekend I went to Yakima for Bonnie's wedding! I left after work (I got off early) on Wednesday. I got to Yakima about 7ish. It was a fine drive. I had never driven to Yakima before, it was a bit of an adventure. :) I got there alright though. Thursday and Friday were spend preparing for the wedding. Making center pieces etc. :) It was good to spend time with Bonnie and Stephanie (the other bridemaid I am good friends with).

Saturday was the day of the wedding. It went off really well. :) It was kinda odd being at a wedding where I knew so few people. There were about 8 SPU people there. After the wedding/reception and cleanup I went out to dinner with 5 of my SPU friends. We had a really good time catching up with eachother. A couple of them are going off to semi-far-away places so it was good to see them before they go.

The pictures below aren't the best, but hopefully I will get some better ones soon. Next weekend I am going to Medford w/ Andrea and Diane. It should be good. I may have some pictures from that...but I am not sure.


The Bridesmaids - Bonnie's Sister, Myself, Stephanie, Bonnie's High School Friend, The Groom's Sister.




The bride resting before the big event!

No comments: