Here are some pictures from my trip to Medford with the Miollis'. :) They are kinda lame but Jacob is pretty slow about getting me his pictures. We left Thursday early afternoon and got there in time to put Andrea's horse in its stall at the horseshow and eat dinner. Then on Friday I hung out with Andrea at the horseshow and afterwords Diane, Jacob, Andrea, and I headed to Ashland to hang out and see a Shakespeare show in the evening. We saw Comedy of Errors as a western musical. It was really good. I enjoyed it a lot. I definately want to go back to the Shakespeare festival sometime.
Then on Saturday it was back to the horseshow in the morning. It was nice to see Andrea in her element. :) In the afternoon we went on a hike near Crater Lake where we saw several waterfalls.
On Sunday Andrea finished her horseshow--she won high point! Then Andrea and I packed up and headed home. We got home pretty late, but it was nice to be back. :)
I had Monday off too so I had a day of relaxing at home. It was a good trip. It was nice to see Andrea/Diane's Mom and get away from Longview. Hopefully I will get the pics from the hike that Jacob has soon. Enjoy~
Fancy sleeps on the trip down
Random picture of me due to 6 hours of boredom in the car. :)
As Andrea's Mom's house is a work in progress I thought her sign was cute. :)
One Year Later
13 years ago
1 comment:
yo...just letting you know we appreciate the blog :) Keep up the good work
Post a Comment