Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Since everyone else with a blog seems to have already posted wedding pictures from this last weekend I guess I will not. :) I did post them on facebook though if someone is reading this and wants to see them....

It was a lovely wedding and it was great to see everyone again. It was the first time seeing JonTon+D and Teresa in a while. I enjoyed having everyone together. We definitely need to do that more often. :)

Other than that I am not sure I have a lot to blog about. It was a crazy day at work so I am glad to be relaxing at home now.

My weekend looks pretty full. I guess Teresa comes back in town Thursday night, so that will be cool. :) Then on Saturday I am headed up to Seattle to visit my college friends and say good-bye to one of them as she is heading off to grad school. It will be a quick visit, but a good one.

I guess that is all for now. If you want more details ask me in person I guess.

No comments: