Thursday, July 08, 2004

3 Days Until My Birthday!!

Today was a fun day. I went to lunch with my friends to Olive Garden. I had my usual, Chicken Alfredo. Good food and good company are always a wonderful combination. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

After lunch we went to see "The Notebook." I really liked this movie, but failed to see why everyone said it was so sad. I had heard over and over again how sad it was and so throughout the whole movie I was waiting for a really sad part, and found that none came. I will admit it could be considered a touching story, but did not find it worth crying over...But perhaps I am a bad person to judge such things since I never cry over movies....or anything (almost). Kristen however, did find it worth crying over and did lots of it, for which I proceeded to mock her for the rest of the day. hee hee, aren't I nice. In fact I found the movie so sad that at the end when others were mopping up their tears I laughed. That's right I laughed. I couldn't resist the temptation to laugh at the fact that anyone could find that movie worth crying over. Oh well, I guess I am just cold hearted....

No comments: