Sunday, July 25, 2004

A Full Weekend...

Well this weekend has bee quite full. JonTon was down and we celebrated Jonathan's 23rd birthday.  The weekend was full of events either for Jonathan's birthday or for the JonTon wedding coming up in August. It was full, but fun...

On Saturday the family headed up to Mt. St. Helens. It was kinda nice to go their since it has been a while since I last went. We went to all the interpretive centers and stuff so it was very eventful. Mom and I enjoyed taking digital pictures. Below is a picture mom took of the rest of us in front of the mountain. It was a very fun day.

Today JonTon went home and Teresa and I have the house to ourselves. So far we have spent the day wandering around Walmart waiting for my car to be finished getting its oil changed. Great fun...I think we will go see a movie later this afternoon though.  Anyway, tomorrow another eventful week begins. Oh dear...


No comments: