Friday, July 16, 2004

Ooooh! Updated Blog Format!

I logged on to Blogger tonight to see that they had updated it with cool new features! Which of course made me extremely happy. Now I can type in all sorts of colors, and upload pictures easier, and format my blog! How exciting!!
 

See, now I can type in blue and have it centered. Isn't this fun?! Tonia and Jonathan are here and we have been watching Alias. Tomorrow we leave for Diane Miollis' wedding! This weekend marks the beginning of the "Summer of Weddings" for me.  First is Diane/Jacob, then comes Diane/Chris, and then comes JonTon.  Fun, fun, fun!
 
Anyway, I am obviously having way too much fun with my new blog stuff. However, it is late/early and I need go to bed. You will no doubt experience more of my blogging fun soon. However I will probably not post much this weekend since I will be busy doing other things. Hope your weekend is as fun filled as mine!
~Laura 
 
 

No comments: