Tuesday, July 13, 2004

A Late Night Post...

It is probably a bit dangerous to post late at night. You never know what you might end up saying. Posts late at night no doubt bring confusion in the morning. "What did I really mean when I wrote this?" or "Why on earth did I admit to that?" Nothing good can come from them I am sure. The same goes for instant messaging I think. One always has the most interesting conversations late at night. Then the next morning you realize how foolish you sounded. These things should be considered before undertaking such tasks. Perhaps Microsoft should create some pop-up message that informs you of the dangers of such undertakings. "Warning. Late night conversations (blog posts or instant messages) may be regrettable. Are you sure you wish to proceed?" I think that would definitely stop some of the late night typing. After all, everyone hates pop-up messages and will do almost anything to avoid them. So, now that I have solved a crucial world problem I should probably go to bed. Good Night all.

No comments: