Here I am again with nothing to post about. I often wish that I had more fascinating things to say to ya'all. Why is that? I should just be more like other blogging people and only post when I have something of semi-importance to say. But you see I just get so bored that I feel I must do something to take up my time. At which time I turn to my trusty computer. I check my e-mail, I chat with my people, I read everyone's blog, I play games, and I blog. Such is my life. I am not sure what I would do with my time if I didn't have a computer. I guess I would find some other pathetic thing to take up my time. I do that, jump from one pathetic technological addiction to another...hmmm...Perhaps I should go check my e-mail one more time before I go to bed...Maybe just maybe I will have a new message. Which would really excite me! Yea!!....
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment