Thursday, August 12, 2004

The Totally Not Boring Day!!

By Laura Ferguson

Teresa says I had a boring day and that I have nothing to blog about. But I am out to prove her wrong!!!!!

This morning I got up at 9:30! I made my way to the shower and was able to get through it spider free. wink wink. Since I was going to work at 11:00 I needed to eat a brunch instead of a breakfast. So, I had left-over mac-and-cheese with some crackers and milk. I ate it while watching Ellen on television. I got to see Queen Latifa, Bachelor Bob, and Cheryl Crow. It was fascinating.

So, then it was off to work. At work I spent the first part of my time working in medical records filing charts etc. Then I started on my other project. While doing my other project I listened to my radio. So, I got to listen to my county station all day long. It was fascinating.

After work I came home and changed to go to the movies with Teresa, Mom, Grandma, and Deborah. I had to really pressure people out the door since they (mom) were being slow. It didn't help that Jonathan decided to call right as we were gonna leave. What was he thinking! So...We went to see "Princess Diaries 2--The Royal Engagement." It was cute, but not as good as the first one. But it was about what I expected...It was fascinating.

After the movie I came back home for a bit to check e-mail and such before heading over to Grandma Ruth's to play some cards. We played a couple games, but I was unsuccessful in my attempts to win. Oh well....It was fascinating.

I am currently surfing the web and chatting with my peeps. I have caught myself up on Strongbad e-mails, and found out what is going on currently with Outback Jack and his girl Natalie. I have also attempted to figure out 'the mystery of the hidden buddy icon.' But I was unsuccessful. It has been fascinating. ;)

SO! TAKE THAT TERESA! MY TOTALLY NOT BORING DAY. HMPH.

No comments: