Well this weekend was really full, but it was also really fun. I spent it helping Aunt Linda entertain the Japanese visitors. We had a blast.
On Friday night Teresa and I went over to Aunt Linda's and joined the party! Some of my friends came over too so that we would have the proper number of people to play Bunco. We had lots of fun.
Then on Saturday I joined Aunt Linda and her herd in our adventure at Portland's Saturday Market. We had fun and the girls were able to buy a lot of things...They enjoyed that. I had never been to the Saturday Market so it was fun for me too.
On Sunday we went to church and then headed for the beach! We had a picnic at the Astoria Column. Then we headed to Longbeach where played a little in the water and went shopping, and enjoyed various street acts. It was a very good day.
Needless to say I was pretty exhausted after all that. I must say that I had a good time though. I would definitely do it again. Plus I got to hang out with Aunt Linda for a weekend, which is always fun. :)
~Laura
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment