My weekends are too busy. Just once I would like to have a weekend where I do nothing...Actually I take that back, it isn't that I don't enjoy doing the things...I think I would just like to have a weekend that just happened, instead of having things planned. Oh well.
This weekend was once again filled with family activities (sorta). Saturday was the Terry/Taylor Garage Sales. Which to me is a family event because I spend the whole day with extended relatives. It is always a great time. I think I killed my feet though. They were so tired after walking all over and carrying all of Gloria's purchases. lol. I didn't buy much, just 6 cds. But they were fun ones. :)
So...yeah, that is what I did this weekend. Don't you feel better because I informed you?
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment