Thursday, December 08, 2005

Can I go home yet? Please?!

So I am almost done with my paper of death (aka my English paper). All my other papers are finished so it is just this last one that is keeping me from enjoying anything tonight. I am giving up pretty soon and calling it good. I have my doubts that I will get a good grade on the paper, but there is only so much I can do. Papers are over rated anyway (although try telling that to an English professor...).

My roommate has left me. Yep, Bonnie was able to escape this stress sooner than I. It is a sad reality. However, my room is clean and I have it all to myself tonight! Yeah! (No offense Bonnie) lol. I was telling Emily earlier today that I will go home and watch TV and it will be weird because I won't have my commentator beside me. lol. :) I heart my roommate.

So tomorrow I am getting up early to take my friend Christine to the airport and then coming back and sleeping. lol. I will get up in time to look over once more all of my papers and then e-mail them out to the professors before my final at 1:00. This final is more of a party than anything else, so at least it won't be stressful. After that, I am done with SPU for the quarter!! I will come back to my room and pack and get ready to go. A couple of my friends and I are going to go out to dinner to celebrate being done for the quarter, so that will be nice. I don't know when I am leaving for home, but sometime tomorrow evening. It will be nice to be home.

Looking forward to seeing all of you soon!

No comments: