Well it pretty much snowed all afternoon up here, however none of it stuck. It is still sorta raining outside right now and I have a feeling that it might snow and stick over night if it gets cold enough. So the two main questions on my mind are: 1)will classes be canceled tomorrow and 2) do I want classes to be canceled tomorrow. lol.
It was my last day at work this quarter today and I went home early because of the snow. hee hee. I probably could have stayed there but I wasn't sure if the snow would start sticking or not. So I figured it was as good an excuse as any to skip out early. lol.
On another note my paper count is up to 5! That is right I have 5 papers to write before next Friday. Ugh. I am only really concerned about one of them though (my English one). So, I will be working on those this weekend. Which will be hard since I have 3 parties and Tradition to go to this weekend. I will probably end up spending late nights working on them this next week. Double Ugh.
Anyway, I guess I should see about dinner soon. Hope you are all enjoying the weather. Hopefully I will actually be able to write about real snow tomorrow. :)
Keep me in your prayers over the next week. I will need them. ttfn
P.S. No Shave November is now over and it makes me sad. All the guys were just getting to look good when they shaved it all off. Sad day.
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment