Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Finals Week

So, tomorrow is the official start of finals week. I am excited about it actually because it means the end of the quarter! Tomorrow I have my first and only test of finals week. lol. Unfortunately I have final class periods I have to attend and papers to still write. I have written 3 of the 5 papers I had. I have most of my English paper written and have yet to start on my Theology paper to write though. Oh well. I think I will do fine on my Economics test tomorrow. I have gotten B+'s on my tests so I figure I will do about the same on my final....we shall see. I guess technically I haven't studied very well, but I didn't study all that hard for the other tests in the class so....yeah.

Anyway, I am off to pick up Jonathan from his Seattle office and head to Renton for a night of semirelaxing. lol. We will see how relaxed I get with my thoughts always returning to the test tomorrow and the papers due Friday. heh.

See you all soon!

No comments: