I don't really have much to say but I was feeling guilty for neglecting my blog. :) JonTon comes down tonight and will be here until early Sunday morning. It should add some excitement to my house. lol. I am excited about Christmas festivities...from now until Sunday is basically one big party. lol.
I have been enjoying my Christmas break and have been relaxing quite a bit. I am working a few hours each day for Longview Surgical group, but nothing stressful. :) I am glad for the $$. I babysat last night for my usual family. Last night was not really one of their shining moments, but they were fine. It is always nice to see them. :) Other than that I haven't been up to much, just chillin' with family and friends. :)
I really don't have much to say to ya'all so I guess I will leave it at that for now...
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment