I am fairly annoyed that it has been over a week since I have blogged last. I guess that goes to show you that I am fairly busy. Granted I have time to goof off, but apparently blogging hasn't been a priority this last week....well maybe it was just that I don't feel like I have much to say...
I went home this last weekend. That was really nice. I really really didn't want to come back to Seattle. :( I am ready for school to be over. I am tired of it all. Bleh! heh....Anyway, the weekend was good. I spent most of it with my friends I guess. Mom was gone so I only saw her on Sunday, which worked out well since it was Mother's Day. :) I also spent a lot of Saturday with at Grandma Ruth and Grandpa Larry's since Gloria and Deborah were down. It was a very relaxing weekend. :)
This week is moving by pretty slowly. I don't have anything major...I have a quiz on Friday, but other than that it is pretty easy. However, this weekend I have to work on a paper or two. They aren't due for a while, but I don't really have any other time to work on them...Hopefully it will go well. :)
I have been working on my resume and finally got it the way I like it. I am hoping to be able to put it to use soon. :)
I guess that is all for now...
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment