
I thought that this weekend would be all work and no play, but it seemed to work out alright. I had 3 papers due Monday so I had to work pretty hard this weekend to get them finished...but not as hard as I thought I would have to. :) I finished one on Friday which I had started the weekend before. Then since it was Cinco de Mayo we decided to celebrate it how it was meant to be celebrated: chips, salsa, and a chick flick. hee hee. (see picture). Then on Saturday I woke up at a reasonable time and worked on my 2nd paper. I had about half of it done before lunch and then finished it by about 2:30 or 3. I was then able to go shopping with JonTon and hang out with them for the rest of the day. I was able to buy a nice pants suit that will come in handy for interviews in the near future. :) Then we chilled and played Settlers of Catan a few times...Jonathan won both. :( Then on Sunday I finished up my last paper which was really more of a question and answer session. I was able to chill a little on Sunday too. I had a Hall Council training meeting thing (for the newbies) in the evening. All and all it was a pretty good weekend. I was pretty happy with its results. :) I am looking forward to this weekend when I am coming home for a short visit. I don't know if I will be able to see anyone really, but it will be nice to be home. I will be home for a longer visit on Memorial Day weekend. :) This week is pretty busy. I have Hall Council tonight. Then tomorrow I have a late night filled with secret fun (any guesses?). Thursday will be spent with work, homework, and sleep, and Friday is Hall Council Initiation for the newbies (5 a.m. wake up call!) ugh. It should be fun though. :) I will be tired come this weekend though...it will be nice to come home....only 32 more days!
No comments:
Post a Comment