I found this on a friends blog and decided to steal it. :) Here is what you do...Take your music player (like itunes) and put it on shuffle. Then ask yourself the questions below. Press "next song" after each question. Whatever the name of the song is your answer. Don't cheat. Enjoy! My comments in parenthesis...
How am I feeling today?
I'm Through (Pretty much applies)
Will I get far in life?
A Whole New World (I think that is good...)
How do my friends see me?
Come a Little bit Closer (k...)
When will I get married?
Speechless (Is that like "Try again later?")
What is my best friend's theme song?
You Must Have Been an Angel (Aaawww)
What is my theme song?
From Me to You (Beatles. hee hee)
What is the story of my life?
Kingdom Suite (That sounds good)
What was high school like?
Mister Big Time (Well, not quite...)
How can I get ahead in life?
Nobody I know (oh dear)
What is the best thing about me?
Something to believe In (k...)
What is today going to be like?
Don't Be Stupid (hmmm)
What is in store for this weekend?
E-mail My Heart (Whatever that means...)
What song describes my parents?
Gravity (That works...)
Describes my grandparents?
Just Around the Riverbend (Ha Ha!
Describes me?
Cell Block Tango (Oh my!)
How is my life going?
I try (It is so true...)
What song will be played at my funeral?
I don't know you Anymore (Interesting...)
How does the world see me?
Hippy Hippy Shake (Odd....)
Will I have a happy life?
Hound Dog (What!?)
Do people secretely lust after me?
A Lot More Action (the title may not work but the song does...I am kinda disturbed)
How can I make myself happy?
Your still the One (so...I need a guy?)
What should I do with my life?
Better Luck Next Time (Sad day)
Will I ever have children?
I've Got an Alley and a Bad Idea That says you should keep your Mouth Shut (I think that is a no...)
What will I name them?
Where I wanna Be (weird)
Who will you marry?
Can't Get Enough of you Baby (Smash Mouth?)
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Check Yes or No (This fits well...)
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment