Well it is Friday. And while I should be excited that the week is over and I am one day closer to it all being over I am pretty much annoyed at life. I think I have decided that I hate transitions. Transitional stages in life generally suck. I like my life to be settled...I don't like my life to be all up in the air.
I hate that I don't know what I want to do with my life. I hate that I feel the need to live up to some unknown society standard...that when choosing a job I think to myself, "will this be good enough?"...Good enough for who exactly? I just don't want to be that girl...you know the one that finishes college, moves back home to her parents and works at Sears or some other equally lame job.
At every transitional stage in my life I continually think to myself, "if only I could skip the next 5-10 years..." Is life really going to be any better in 5-10 years? Who knows.
I am just frustrated this week I guess. Tired of counting down the ever elongating days. Ready for it all to be over and for life to be once again settled....
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment